May 25, 2016

MAKE UP: A FRESH SUMMER LOOK


Hello, everyone. It's been a bit while since I last posted. I managed to find time to blog a new post on makeup look for the summer. Since I have lived in Southern California for nine months, the sunny weather is almost always shining all year around, and my skin has become sensitive. I am starting to wear less makeup as much as possible because I want to let my skin breath and be healthily happy. Here is a photo of products I personally love, if you would like to know.




1.  Juice Beauty SPF 30 Oil- Free Moisturizer. This is what I have been using daily to protect my skin. Since I am living in Southern California, my skin is very dry. It's really important to wear sunscreen if you go out, and drink a lot of water, too, to keep your skin hydrated. Never skip it ever!

2.  Shiseido Eyebrow Compact. ( new compact design, mine is old )It's my favorite eyebrow as it looks great on me. My eyebrows are not well-defined but embrace the imperfect. Being a perfectionist drives me nuts.

3.  Lily & Lolo Vanilla Shimmer Eyeshadow. I like this very much because it gives a much more natural look.

4.  100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Shimmer Cocoa Berry Lip & Cheek Tint. It is a perfect nude peachy color that will give you a fresh look for the rest of the summer. I like the fact about this product is, it contains no harsh chemicals that won't hurt my skin.

5. Organic Wear Mascara. I recently purchased this new mascara and wanted to give it try. It's so great that it won't clump, smudge, or fade. Coat my eyelashes twice times or more as I desire.

6. Lipstick Queen Medieval. It looks great on everyone. I love this product because it is a very sheer red, only if you are not up for a bold red lipstick.



PS: I am still on the hunt for a better concealer to cover as I would like. Open for your recommendations, please leave in the comment. Thank you for your time.


Much Love,
JYK

2 comments:

  1. Love 100% Pure! For concealer, try RMS Beauty? (If your skin loves coconut oil!) Or check http://www.pharmaca.com/ for more. if you're up for DIY concealer, mix shea butter with cocoa powder and others. You should be able to find the recipes online!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimb,

    Thank you for your recommendation on concealer. Yeah I have heard of RMS and they are lovely! And my skin loves coconut oil!

    ReplyDelete