August 18, 2016

SAMPLES FROM THE DETOX MARKET

Hello! Wonder why I haven't blogged a new post in a while. Well, I recently completed Free Code Camp curriculum, and I still need to complete six projects in order to get a certification of front-end development. It was super fun! I realized I spent many hours doing projects. Taking a break from them which was good for me, my friend and I met up for lunch at King's Road Cafe in Los Angeles to catch up with our lives. After we finished, I wanted to stop by to check out my favorite shop called The Detox Market. They offer a plethora of organic products! And I learned that they offered samples for $9.99. Good to know! Always buy samples of your choice before you purchase a full product. I will have a new post coming up soon as to what kind of products I picked. Stay tuned.





  The Detox Market
8380 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048
323-782-0421


STORE HOURS
Mon-Sun: 10am to 6pm


Much love, 
JYK

No comments:

Post a Comment