January 6, 2017

WELCOME 2017




As the new beginning of 2017 kicks off, I have some things planned for the year ahead. So exciting! Hardly wait to show you what I will be doing from now on. This month is a slow time that allows me to take advantage of reflecting on my past year. I wrote my personal New Year’s Resolutions down for 2017. Wishing you a happy new year!

1. Get up as early as I would like to so I can do things before my day starts. 

2. Put stronger ideas and make things happen. 

3. Finish 98 editorial photography projects. 

4. Save money for vacation. 

5. Set new professional goals. 

6. Stop wasting food, money, products. 

7. Learn to live with less

8. Be minimalist 

9. Create my capsule wardrobe 

10. Less on beauty products. 

11. Do more fun activities 

12. Finish my blog look

13. Finish four FCC projects 

14. Good Health 

15. Romantic date night outs.

16. Be kind to me and others.


17. Learn French.

No comments:

Post a Comment